Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old March 21, 2015   #1
Urbanfarmer
Tomatovillian™

Default Thank you Tomatoville.

From Urban Farm Fertilizers.

We're overdue in expressing our gratitude to the community on TV. The latest crush of orders reminds us of all the positive things you've had to say about our products, and how that translated into a healthy bump in internet sales last year.

About 3 weeks ago the flood gates opened again for the season. We are far busier now than at the same time last year, like a restaurant getting slammed by the dinner rush. Much of it has to do with people searching the web for tomato fertilizer and finding posts on TV. That lends legitimacy.....takes away the reluctance to try something new.

Somehow during the chaos we're going to break ground this year on a new building. We're splitting the seams on our shirt right now. However, nothing will change in how we make our formulas. It's done in-house, hands-on, and exactly the same way every time.

So, thanks again to the fans of TV for your support. Positive reviews on the web are worth far more than any amount of marketing budget.

Have a great gardening season!

Best regards,

Urbanfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21, 2015   #2
JamesL
Tomatovillian™

Good for you! Glad to hear it.
Great product and customer service. It's real hard to recommend you with that combination.
JamesL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21, 2015   #3
VC Scott
Tomatovillian™

A gallon of TTF and a gallon of the Rose Garden arrived Thursday. This Friday I found the first fruit set of the year on a volunteer Costoluto Genovese. I will now switch from Vegetable Fertilizer to TTF.

BWT, the Rose Garden took some very sad and neglected roses to lookin' fine. I started the Rose Garden late last summer. It didn't seem to do much an first, but after the winter pruning, I am seeing strong new shoots and some beautiful big flowers. I was ready to tear out the rose garden last year, but I am glad I didn't.
VC Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22, 2015   #4
creister
Tomatovillian™

Scott,

I used the rose food last year, and it really works well. I need to order more for this year.
creister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22, 2015   #5
Stainless
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for the great products and the time to post and reply here.
Stainless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23, 2015   #6
greyghost
Tomatovillian™

I'm so happy to hear that your business is doing well and that you're expanding.
I get wonderful results with your products! Darlene
greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23, 2015   #7
ReginaAnn
Tomatovillian™

Glad to hear of your success even if it's overwhelming right now.

Just started using your Flowers and Blooms and the seedlings have never looked better EVER! Thanks for keeping to your high standards and quick replies to my emails.

I appreciate being able to trust a product and a company.

Barbara
ReginaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote