Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Have a favorite recipe that's always a hit with family and friends? Share it with us!

Old April 2, 2016   #31
oakley
Tomatovillian™

You need to hit the 'Récupérer le flux.' under the feed to make it go live. (what type camera is that i wonder? )
oakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2, 2016   #32
bower
Tomatovillian™

That sure looks good!
Just a word about the Norwegian weather site - they are often spot on about the amount of precip and when, but they underestimate our wind speed all the time. I don't pay close attention because in m/s instead of kph, but the conversion rate is supposed to be X3.6, instead the actual gusts are often X10.
All of those forecasts have changed since the day, big surprise! Snow looks to hit the west coast earlier Monday and Tuesday, all I can say I hope your travel plans work out perfectly and slip across on the "one day" ONE DAY!!! when it's nice and calm.
bower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2, 2016   #33
oakley
Tomatovillian™

I've only been on one crossing where the china flew of tables, cocktails toppled. And i realized how valuable the handrails were that line the hallways.
Our travel date is flexible and we find the extended forecast somewhat reliable.

Maine is usually the worst weather this time of year.
oakley is offline   Reply With Quote