Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9, 2023   #10
MrBig46
Tomatovillian™

Hi Anneliese,
I remembered that you wrote on this thread that you have knee problems and that you don't know how you are going to manage the tomato growing this year. I also have long-term similar problems with my knees. Today I had another examination at the hospital and the doctor indicated that surgery and a knee joint replacement would be needed. I have to wait for this solution until April 2025, which is more than two years away. Until then, I have to live with the knees I have. This year I want to grow 64 indeterminate tomatoes and I hope that with the help of my son I will manage it somehow. I don't know how it will continue, but hope dies last. I wish that the condition of your knees improves so that you can continue to grow tomatoes. I look forward to your next tomato photos here on Tomatoville.
Vladimír
MrBig46 is offline   Reply With Quote