Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old August 8, 2012   #16
Worth1
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottinAtlanta View Post
I have to ask a question: Is it really true that canola cross pollinates with pumpkins and radishes? That sounds really odd.

Scott look up rapeseed and field mustard, this is what canola is.
Then look at the family line ups of both compared to other plants of this family.

Hell yes they will cross, plants of this type are one of the earliest for mankind to fool with.

Worth
Worth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8, 2012   #17
ChrisK
Tomatovillian™

http://www.pacificbiomass.org/docume...otentialOR.pdf
ChrisK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9, 2012   #18
Mischka
Tomatoville® Administrator

Downloadable version of PDF below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BrassicaOutcrossingPotentialOR.pdf (286.9 KB, 7 views)

One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.

Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:

"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."

No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9, 2012   #19
peppero
Tomatovillian™

i sent them an email and received back a thank you for the input. jon
peppero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9, 2012   #20
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

In growing many heirloom Greens Leaf Vegetables, & Winter Squashes, keeping them from crossing were very challenging. . I had to use very than materials around the different beds. Drastic measures had to be taken to pressure pure historical plants. I guess many Historical Vegetable growers is not getting the proper understanding { like me } of the hard work, nor the funding it takes to insure the successful farming of these vegetables.

Maybe someday people would realized the personal sacrifices farmer like us make an protecting our farming businesses from those who just wants fast profits off the back of farmer like us. I guess our rewards will come from heaven for trying to protect the plants that God put on this earth.

I have been trying to protect my historical property & Muscadine Plants since 1997. Even puting forth the first Civil Habeas Corpus in the Untied States Supreme Court. You will not find it because it is listed as regular habeas corpus. Please made sure you have back-up or you might suffer a great back lasses of professional terrorism by the powerful. I just keep forgivining them because they truly did not understand our suffering, maybe because I suffer from dyslexia. I just make each day a great start, by finding other historical plants to grow on the property like Tomaotes. Working with my Historical Muscadine vive which were brought to my property by Contraband slavery whom used the Natives Americans knowledge of using this pure Muscadine for their medical healing keeps me very busy in collecting historical knowledge of every historical event that took place on my property. Especially knowing that my historical home were build beyond codes of today, when there were on code systems in 1895, built by an Ex-slaver.

You must fight a great Fight for Justice: If God put it on your heart to protect his pureness of his plants".

I will pray for you.

Farmer Joyce Beggs
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9, 2012   #21
Cole_Robbie
Tomatovillian™

I tried to send this via private message, but your settings won't allow PMs.

I have been trying to protect my historical property & Muscadine Plants since 1997. Even puting forth the first Civil Habeas Corpus in the Untied States Supreme Court. You will not find it because it is listed as regular habeas corpus.

Can you elaborate on that? Did you possibly mean something else besides habeus corpus? That's the concept of the court ordering the state to bring the accused into the courtroom to stand trial. The Latin means 'you shall have the body.'

Thanks. I'm not trying to be critical. I'm just trying to understand what you meant.
Cole_Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9, 2012   #22
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Robbie View Post

I have been trying to protect my historical property & Muscadine Plants since 1997. Even puting forth the first Civil Habeas Corpus in the Untied States Supreme Court. You will not find it because it is listed as regular habeas corpus.

Can you elaborate on that? Did you possibly mean something else besides habeus corpus? That's the concept of the court ordering the state to bring the accused into the courtroom to stand trial. The Latin means 'you shall have the body.'

Thanks. I'm not trying to be critical. I'm just trying to understand what you meant.
Yes, because of my family suffering out side of Court as I studied to fight the appeal. So I thought it fited under a the first Civil Habeas Corpus because of the out of court suffering and personal attacks, exspecially suffering financially, as my children sufferd durning 12 years while I fought for Justice.

So much I want to say to you but, It takes so long for me to write.
Old August 9, 2012   #23
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:

Two of my children attended the University of Kentucky. so I took every opportunity to study with the law students and a Law School here in Virginia trying to find a case with very similar injustices. The Case of William Penn who suffered inside and out of the court rooms like me were the only case I could find as a pro'se.
Yes, That case were from England, but it It were the only case to site in my appeal on.
Old August 9, 2012   #24
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

When the case ended on or around 2008, I took a local code class to finish saving my home. My Historical home is still standing after many Hurricanes. The Local Master Gardeners helped save our Historical Muscadine vine. We are still recovering from Hurricane Irene. Hopefully we will finish this month with house and Heirloom Farm work.

So God will made a way always.
Old August 9, 2012   #25
Cole_Robbie
Tomatovillian™

Thanks for elaborating. The law certainly does frown upon creative thinking. It's hard to be the first anything.

Your dispute, which seems to be about zoning, does relate to the original topic in that it is a government action that reduces the value of someone's land. Theoretically, one could try filing suit in Federal court on the basis that the government action is an unconstitutional "taking" under the 5th Amendment for which compensation must be paid. For hundreds of years, the courts only recognized cases where the taking was for public use, like highways and railroads, and those people had to give up their land, but at least got paid. Then in 2005, the Kelo v New London case ruled that a taking could occur for "economic development." The homeowners in the case not only got their homes taken, the ruling was retroactive to several years previous when the case began, so the homeowners all ended up owing Phizer several years worth of back rent on their own homes. That back rent was typically more than the value awarded under the taking, so the homeowners not only got nothing for their property, they got a bill, too.

If the GMO re-zoning is a taking under the 5th Amendment, then the seed farmers are entitled to compensation. The legal battle to determine that amount would take forever, and it might get the state ordered to stop any changes until the case concludes. That's a long shot in a legal sense, but the real clout comes with the threat of big attorney's fees. Whoever has the most money usually wins, and a lot of the states are broke right now. They might back down if they were afraid it would cost them money. That's the only chance I see.
Cole_Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 9, 2012   #26
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Yes, Big attorney's fees equal + legal contest to me. The true merits gets lost and the little guy gets step on, and punish with the destruction of their charter for standing up for justice.
My historical Home were constructed with out a permit, injuring my children and property. We paid rent and mortgage for years. We are still paying $10.00 per month for children medical bills for reconstructed surgery for one of my children medical bills. But, on the other hand " we have survived and people are slowly starting to understand our fight for justice. People are being nice to us, and helped us with hurricane Irene last year. The cost of appeals is about 30.000.00 to 40,000.00 for the little American, and the Big wheels knows this. Once legal History starts repeating it self, than the courts will hear cases cited from our deep history.
I have seem many cases that can be cited under the Penn case after my situation because of professional terrorism successfully used against my family. It just opens up the door for more ill will legal tactic
Old August 10, 2012   #27
Fatal_Franklin
Tomatovillian™

Can you find an environmental group with lawyers to file an in★★★★★★★★ against the action?
Fatal_Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2012   #28
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Protecting U. S. History & Plants should be our country top priority, and without an in★★★★★★★★s the actions goes through with manger damages to unprotected crops. I an not involved with politics nor legal reading anymore. But the last case I read or were following: once the In★★★★★★★★ motions were denied the courts in action like your, it became a down hill battle.

You are pointed in the right direction. An In★★★★★★★★ will give your attorney the opportunity to bring about the pure damages you-farmer will endure with great loses to your crops production. I truly feel that natural habitats and plant habitations needs extra protect because of the Heirloom plants I grow are mostly pollinated by wind because of average growing season. What I found with my Heirloom Green Vegetables and Heirloom Squash many years ago: will easily cross pollinate maybe because to the high levels of stigma that you can truly see with your eyes. So the only way am successful of growing these open-pollinated plants is to spent extra money on very than material to contain the stigma in one location. I just cannot see farmers with large fields doing my method.

Maybe you can call a University for help?

Farmer Joyce Beggs

Last edited by MrsJustice; August 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Dyslexia
Old August 10, 2012   #29
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Thanks for elaborating. The law certainly does frown upon creative thinking. It's hard to be the first anything.

Your dispute, which seems to be about zoning, does relate to the original topic in that it is a government action that reduces the value of someone's land. Theoretically, one could try filing suit in Federal court on the basis that the government action is an unconstitutional "taking" under the 5th Amendment for which compensation must be paid. For hundreds of years, the courts only recognized cases where the taking was for public use, like highways and railroads, and those people had to give up their land, but at least got paid. Then in 2005, the Kelo v New London case ruled that a taking could occur for "economic development." The homeowners in the case not only got their homes taken, the ruling was retroactive to several years previous when the case began, so the homeowners all ended up owing Phizer several years worth of back rent on their own homes. That back rent was typically more than the value awarded under the taking, so the homeowners not only got nothing for their property, they got a bill, too.

If the GMO re-zoning is a taking under the 5th Amendment, then the seed farmers are entitled to compensation. The legal battle to determine that amount would take forever, and it might get the state ordered to stop any changes until the case concludes. That's a long shot in a legal sense, but the real clout comes with the threat of big attorney's fees. Whoever has the most money usually wins, and a lot of the states are broke right now. They might back down if they were afraid it would cost them money. That's the only chance I see.
In Kelo V New London we had the some Justice: Justice David Souter
I didn't cite this case because he was my Justice handling my cases for many years. At the time the U. S. Supreme Court were definding Unuals treatment. I cried everytime the subject come up in legal fields. My case were just that "Very Unuals" under the Eight Amendment. He retired shortly after deciding my cases. I don't cry, I just took a Code Class to learn to fix my own home.
Old November 2, 2012   #30
Siberian
Tomatovillian™

Does anyone have an update on this? What was the outcome? I am just coming across it now, wishing I had seen it sooner.
Siberian is offline   Reply With Quote