Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Information and discussion regarding garden diseases, insects and other unwelcome critters.

Old June 24, 2019   #1
jhouse
Tomatovillian™

Default Mancozeb question

For those who choose to use fungicide, does anyone know the amount of Mancozeb to add to a gallon of water? The label is not at all clear about this and I can't get hold of a person at the company. I know with Daconil it's a tablespoon per gallon, but not clear on the Mancozeb, I thought I would alternate sprays this year, thanks. I hate to have to spray, but we get Early Blight something awful here.
(It's the Mancozeb flowable with zinc concentrate)
jhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2019   #2
seaeagle
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhouse View Post
For those who choose to use fungicide, does anyone know the amount of Mancozeb to add to a gallon of water? The label is not at all clear about this and I can't get hold of a person at the company. I know with Daconil it's a tablespoon per gallon, but not clear on the Mancozeb, I thought I would alternate sprays this year, thanks. I hate to have to spray, but we get Early Blight something awful here.
(It's the Mancozeb flowable with zinc concentrate)

I have never used it but here is a link about how to mix

https://www.domyown.com/msds/Bonide%...nc%20Label.pdf

TOMATOES Controls Anthracnose, Early blight, Gray leaf spot, Late blight, Leaf mold, Septoria leaf spot - Mix 3 to 5 tsp. per gal. Start applications when seedlings emerge or transplants are set and repeat at 7 to 10 day intervals throughout the season. Do not apply within 5 days of harvest. Do not make more than 7 applications per season.
seaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2019   #3
jhouse
Tomatovillian™

Thanks that's great. Just what I needed.
jhouse is offline   Reply With Quote