Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Upstate New York - Canada event information and discussion forum.

Old September 21, 2009   #1
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Default Free Banner

Hi All,
I hope attendees come by and read this. Well, there is lots of time until next year.

One, I told Sheryl that we forgot to to take a group picture. I mentioned to her a banner would be nice. She said yes, we should get something and then each year one of the kids could hold a sign with the year. So I asked my father about the banners from the blues festival like where he got them and how much did they cost. He said free and we could get one free! The owner of the sponsor, Modern corporation, is a friend of his and also they own a tomato greenhouse http://www.h2gro.net/ so it works out perfect. We just need a design. Is anyone good at that?

Two, my father who got interviewed by the paper a bunch of times for the blues festival. He talked to the reporter about our party and all the tomato varieties. So she wants to come and take pics of the tomatoes and interview us next year!
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
Old September 21, 2009   #2
Zana
Tomatovillian™

Wow Remy!

We're going to be parking in Lewiston if the word gets out....LOL. We may need a shuttle service to the parking. Kidding. But it all sounds fabulous. I can help with graphics if you like.....but don't ask for anything until after Oktoberfest. I'm up to my eyeballs right now.

Zana