Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Upstate New York - Canada event information and discussion forum.

Old September 7, 2007   #46
tomatoaddict

LOL Zana, you little party animal...

Yes, Mr.Desmond told me that he spoke with you and he was so impressed that you played Rugby.I think that was the first thing he told me...LOL
Okay, I am bringing a huge thing of Fried peppers and fresh bread and some brownies. I'm really not bringing tomatoes because my garden is about done. I took the mother load to Choptag.
See you all later,

Zana, I saw you have Yahoo messenger. I have it too if you want IM me. It's Rasogirl.

Terry
Old September 7, 2007   #47
Zana
Tomatovillian™

BTW...REMY???? Do you want us to bring lawn chairs? I've got 4 that stack that I can throw in the back of the van.
Old September 7, 2007   #48
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Hi Zana,
I'm guestimating in the 30 people range. No need to go crazy, just bring what you want. I think we are good on chairs, but if you've got the room, you can bring them.

I think we are good to go tomorrow. I made all my meats on a stick today, Beef Teriyaki, Souvlaki Chicken, and Cuban Pork. Plus Mark is bringing a boat load of chops.
I got most everything set at the house tonight, so set up tomorrow will be easy. I ran into one snag, The rain came tonight, not tomorrow morning! It is good for the party, but I didn't pick my tomatoes today. I'll probably see some cracks when I go picking. Well what can you do?

We are going to have a great time tomorrow!
I can't wait to see you all,
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
Old September 8, 2007   #49
feldon30
Tomatovillian™

Demolition Man

[I][SIZE="1"]*I'm not allowed to post weblinks so you'll have to copy-paste it manually.[/SIZE][/I]