Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Have a great invention to help with gardening? Are you the self-reliant type that prefers Building It Yourself vs. buying it? Share and discuss your ideas and projects with other members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 20, 2011   #11
bdank
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewste View Post
bdank,

Yes, they are galvanized and have not rusted in 4 years that I have had them outside on the EarthTainers. The darn things cost more than $1.00 at Home Depot. If you need just a few, Lowes is best at $0.47 each.

The online source I referenced in the Guide with a price of $0.16 each in 100 qty. is obviously the best deal. I have now ordered from them a total of 5 times without a problem. Seem really reliable and honest.

Raybo
Raybo,
Thanks again for sharing your online source. I bought 400 from them as I need to make 20 cages (20 per cage). They were very fast to ship them to me, I have them already!

I'm wondering how you managed to get a 64" cage? I clamped mine together at the legs and mine are only 60" tall. I would think yours would be shorter than mine since you bent your legs.

bdank is offline   Reply With Quote