Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

General discussion regarding the techniques and methods used to successfully grow tomato plants in containers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 16, 2018   #11
AKmark
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by efisakov View Post
AKmark, as usually nice setup. Picture perfect setup.

I am so impressed with your results. That picture (I am assuming it is your son) of the hand next to the bucket tells more than words can. Your containers are so small for what I always considered the right size for a tomato plant. Amazing. I see it and still can not believe what I see.

I agree with you on Brandywines, Brandywine Sudduth to me tastiest of all. The fruits are beautiful as well. We pick at the end of the season all greenies and let them ripen inside. Brandywine Sudduth has an excellent shelf life.

One very nice lady was very kind and shared with me seeds of Mat-Su Express. They germinated couple of days ago. Thanks for creating it and sharing with TVlians.

Best of luck with all that you do.
Thanks. I think you will like Mat-Su, I am still segregating it for earliness and taste though. There are still still some subtle differences in earliness and taste.
AKmark is offline   Reply With Quote