Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old January 23, 2012   #76
NewWestGardener
Tomatovillian™

hi Steve,
I received my order a few weeks ago. I want to say a big thank you for your great service. The seeds were neatly packaged and marked, plus extra bonus packs, so generous and considerate! No doubt you are trying to share the pleasure of growing great tomatoes than making sales - I'm very impressed that you were so attentive to my small order! I wish your great success with the seed business.
NewWestGardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23, 2012   #77
RobinB
Tomatovillian™

I'm impressed! I ordered Thursday night just before bed, and my order arrived in Monday morning's mail! Wow! Thanks also for the free seeds.
RobinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24, 2012   #78
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWestGardener View Post
hi Steve,
I received my order a few weeks ago. I want to say a big thank you for your great service. The seeds were neatly packaged and marked, plus extra bonus packs, so generous and considerate! No doubt you are trying to share the pleasure of growing great tomatoes than making sales - I'm very impressed that you were so attentive to my small order! I wish your great success with the seed business.
Thanks again, I appreciate the kind words.
Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24, 2012   #79
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinB View Post
I'm impressed! I ordered Thursday night just before bed, and my order arrived in Monday morning's mail! Wow! Thanks also for the free seeds.
Robin,

Thank you, sometimes the post office makes me look good
Enjoy the new dwarfs and have a great season!

Steve
Old January 25, 2012   #80
augiedog55
Tomatovillian™

I messed up. wrong thread
augiedog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26, 2012   #81
augiedog55
Tomatovillian™

Got my seed in today, that was fast. They we packaged nicely and I do appreciate the extra seeds to try.
Bruce
augiedog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26, 2012   #82
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedog55 View Post
Got my seed in today, that was fast. They we packaged nicely and I do appreciate the extra seeds to try.
Bruce
Thank You Bruce, glad they made it!
Old January 29, 2012   #83
bughunter99
Tomatovillian™

My seeds arrived just a few days after ordering which is quite a feat considering that my mail carrier makes Newman look energetic. The gift of the Amazon Chocolate seeds was a nice surprise.

Stacy
bughunter99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29, 2012   #84
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bughunter99 View Post
My seeds arrived just a few days after ordering which is quite a feat considering that my mail carrier makes Newman look energetic. The gift of the Amazon Chocolate seeds was a nice surprise.

Stacy
Thank you Stacy! There's a few (maybe more) different versions of Amazon Chocolate out there. This version has been stable for us the few years we've grown it and last year it was as good as any black tomato I've grown. I hope it does well for you!

Cheers
Steve
Old February 13, 2012   #85
Longlake
Tomatovillian™

Default Great Service...THANKS!

Steve - I couldn't believe that the seeds I ordered on Friday were in my mailbox today (Monday)...Thanks for the GREAT service! Can't wait to try the dwarfs, and I'm already trying to figure out a spot for the bonus seeds.

BTW - Love the pics on your website!
Old February 16, 2012   #86
bughunter99
Tomatovillian™

Steve I am completely blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. I saw the packet from you in the mail today and never in a million years figure it would be seeds for pointing out a typo. Thank you so much! I can't wait to check these out.

Stacy

http://gardenmutiny.blogspot.com/
Old February 16, 2012   #87
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longlake View Post
Steve - I couldn't believe that the seeds I ordered on Friday were in my mailbox today (Monday)...Thanks for the GREAT service! Can't wait to try the dwarfs, and I'm already trying to figure out a spot for the bonus seeds.

BTW - Love the pics on your website!
Thank YOU... and good luck with the Dwarfs!

Steve
Old February 16, 2012   #88
Heritage
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bughunter99 View Post
Steve I am completely blown away by your thoughtfulness and generosity. I saw the packet from you in the mail today and never in a million years figure it would be seeds for pointing out a typo. Thank you so much! I can't wait to check these out.

Stacy

Stacy, good proofreaders are hard to find, especially those who work for tomato seeds! Thanks again for finding the error.

I hope the seeds are useful - if I had read your blog before I choose the seeds I probably would have sent you something other than just pink beefsteaks.

Steve
Old February 17, 2012   #89
bughunter99
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritage View Post
Stacy, good proofreaders are hard to find, especially those who work for tomato seeds! Thanks again for finding the error.

I hope the seeds are useful - if I had read your blog before I choose the seeds I probably would have sent you something other than just pink beefsteaks.

Steve
Are you kidding? I looked these up and am thrilled! The gesture was lovely and greatly appreciated.
Stacy
Old July 3, 2012   #90
NewWestGardener
Tomatovillian™

Hi steve,
A super positive report from my mom in China. She just loves Floradade from you, a super producer. The best one she's ever had, and it's also a short plant that fits nicely to her small patio. She's already had a good harvest, and the plants are still producing. I asked her to start a second crop to see if she could have another harvest before frost. Her only regret is that she didn't have access to such a variety years ago when we still had land to grow things.
Sungold and Super Sioux are also doing well. Thank you very much!
Limei
NewWestGardener is offline   Reply With Quote