Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Share your favorite photos with us here. Instructions on how to post them can be found in the first post within.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 6, 2018   #19
ddsack
Tomatovillian™

He's a fine looking fellow! Does he have a name? Sounds like he has the ideal life there, a territory of his own chock full of food for the taking. What does he do in the winter? Has he made his own rabbit hole someplace or do you have a box for him?

I had a flop eared rabbit once that was supposed to have the run of the house. He was litter box trained, so that wasn't the problem. But his habit of chewing and ripping up carpeting, the back of the sofa, and nipping on the electrical cords put an end to any unsupervised outings. He didn't like to be picked up and held, but when he felt like it, he would jump up in my lap and lick on my neck and face. He turned out to be a she when I took him to the vet to be neutered. I had asked for a male bunny, and in time she had some very male behaviour so I never actually checked all the folds and creases.

ddsack is offline   Reply With Quote