Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Old November 21, 2011   #1
tgplp
Tomatovillian™

Default Wow! Botanical Interests!

I'm really happy with this company. here's why:

A week and a half ago i bought a pack of Sungold seeds from them, but there were no seeds in the packet! I emailed the company and whoever i talked to was very friendly and polite. On Saturday, i got the package from them and it had TWO packs of Sungold, some lettuce and some spinach seeds! Wow! I'll have to order from Botanical Interests again.

Taryn
tgplp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29, 2011   #2
Tania
Tomatovillian™

I bought their seeds a few times - they have a seed rack at the local nursery - and I was very pleased with the quality.

Tania

Tatiana's TOMATObase
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30, 2011   #3
habitat_gardener
Tomatovillian™

Around here, they give the previous year's seeds to master gardener groups and other nonprofits, where I've bought them at a big discount, or occasionally at events they give away one free packet. I've tried a bunch of their herb and flower seeds as well as vegetables. All the local nurseries also have their seed racks, and I always stop and drool while I try to persuade myself that I already have more than enough seed at home.
habitat_gardener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26, 2011   #4
bustani.mama
Tomatovillian™

Only one nursery has there seeds and it's my favourite one! If I order from my app I can get 20% off still I think (the app alone was worth the 5 bucks lol)

At that nursery the botanical intrests are CHEAPER then burpee (another place often has burpee at 40% off plus another 20% off on occasion) AND the same things have more weight with botanical intrests AND there's all that info on the inside of the packet that NO OUTHER company I have had contact with has had!

Yes lol I love botanical intrests lol and there drawings are really cool as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bustani.mama is offline   Reply With Quote