Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for commercial seed, plant and garden supply sources.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4, 2021   #15
lj in ny
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion_power View Post
While I have plenty of seed of everything I plan to grow this year, I still need to purchase canning supplies. Walmart is sold out. We tried several other sellers that normally sell in bulk, but so far none have been able to get any lids. I still have over 100 lids left from last year so not in dire need, but will need to get some before June. I'm not a hoarder so tend to purchase what I need year to year. This year, I need about 200 more lids.

I'm posting this is to highlight to others that there may be a shortage of lids this year.
No lids in NY either. I even checked at the Mennonite store. I haven't seen any since last strawberry season. I've finished my seed ordering for the season, some places are slow because of labor issues with COVID & the US mail is still slow.

Last edited by lj in ny; March 4, 2021 at 07:06 PM. Reason: forgot to mention seeds
lj in ny is offline   Reply With Quote