Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old December 4, 2013   #481
norbert 54
Tomatovillian™

Chère Carolyn,

J'espère que cela va mieux, Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement et faites nous encore le plaisir de votre présence de très nombreuses années

Best regards

Norbert
norbert 54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4, 2013   #482
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Norbert,
Parce que mon français est limité, j'ai demandé à une personne de traduire pour moi. Je peux commander un sandwich au jambon, demander une chambre et gérer un menu lorsque je suis en France mais c'est la mesure de celui-ci. Merci beaucoup pour vos aimables paroles. Savez-vous que nous avons correspondu il ya 32 ans lorsque vous avez envoyé tant de variétés de tomates merveilleux pour moi, Joe Bratka et Craig LeHoullier et Bill Minkey? La plupart d'entre eux sont maintenant si populaire avec des milliers de jardiniers de tomate. Vous avez enrichi les sélections et je vous remercie beaucoup de moi-même et tous les producteurs de tomates.
Oui, je l'espère (croisons les doigts) à vivre encore de nombreuses années, mais on ne sait jamais ce que l'avenir nous réserve. Je souhaite encore de nombreuses années pour vous aussi.
Merci encore,
Carolyn
Old December 5, 2013   #483
norbert 54
Tomatovillian™

Dear Carolyn,
I'm glad you're feeling better!

I remember that time and it is unfortunate that many removals and health problems have prevented me from continuing.

I started this year with a few varieties and I hope to repeat in 2014 also!

See you soon, I hope

kisses

Norbert
Old December 5, 2013   #484
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by norbert 54 View Post
Dear Carolyn,
I'm glad you're feeling better!

I remember that time and it is unfortunate that many removals and health problems have prevented me from continuing.

I started this year with a few varieties and I hope to repeat in 2014 also!

See you soon, I hope

kisses

Norbert
I said 32 years ago in my response, but I was wrong, my mistake, that huge trade was in 1992, about 22 years ago now.

I have someone who would like to know where you got the varieties Plate d Haiti and Olirose St. Domingue from.

Do you remember?

My new 2014 annual seed offer will be posted in early January, many new ones, and you can have ALL that you want from that list and there are many more listed for years before since I do this offer every year and list for prior years those varieties that I still have enough seeds for.

I'll PM you to let you know when it goes up and where to find it here at Tville.

You can also reach me at cmale@aol.com

It's about all I can do to thank you for sending all those wonderful varieties back in 1992.

Carolyn, who would also like to thank Terry,( tomatoaddict) for the post in French that she did for me.
Old December 12, 2013   #485
norbert 54
Tomatovillian™

Hi Carolyn,

Did you get my message on your personal email address?

And how is your health?

I told you that I can send you some seeds of varieties not yet completely fixed, but outstanding, are you interested?

Good night and see you soon, I hope.

friendships

Norbert
Old December 12, 2013   #486
carolyn137
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by norbert 54 View Post
Hi Carolyn,

Did you get my message on your personal email address?

And how is your health?

I told you that I can send you some seeds of varieties not yet completely fixed, but outstanding, are you interested?

Good night and see you soon, I hope.

friendships

Norbert
Yes, I did get your message and I apologize for not getting back to you quickly.

And yes, I am interested in your varieties that are not genetically stable that I could place in the experimental section of my seed offer in January.

I do have your personal e-mail address so hope to get back to you in the next few days.

Other than that go to Orly in Paris and fly over here and YOU answer all my e-mails, and get involved with my diabetic test strip test company source, and spend time calling here and there to find another supplier and you can also help me get together the gifts that I give to others for Xmas, and maybe even cook me some wonderful dinners so I don't have to live on yogurt and apples and seedless red grapes, with some great dark bittersweet chocolate thrown in as well.

Carolyn
Old January 4, 2014   #487
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn137 View Post
Yes, I did get your message and I apologize for not getting back to you quickly.

And yes, I am interested in your varieties that are not genetically stable that I could place in the experimental section of my seed offer in January.

I do have your personal e-mail address so hope to get back to you in the next few days.

Other than that go to Orly in Paris and fly over here and YOU answer all my e-mails, and get involved with my diabetic test strip test company source, and spend time calling here and there to find another supplier and you can also help me get together the gifts that I give to others for Xmas, and maybe even cook me some wonderful dinners so I don't have to live on yogurt and apples and seedless red grapes, with some great dark bittersweet chocolate thrown in as well.

Carolyn
Happy New Year Carolyn

You are so funny: That's why everyone Loves You.
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote