Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

CHOPTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Cincinnati Heirloom Open Pollinated Tomato Associate Growers

Old November 6, 2009   #1
VGary
Tomatoville Honoree

Default ORANGE FPS TOMATO

Friend and neighbor Cathy, attended the 2009 CHOPTAG Plant Exchange with me and acquired the Orange FPS Tomato. I likeed the large cherry size and saved seed. Thing is I have no information on it and neither does Cathy. Any one else here grow it and know the source?
Hope all of you had a good gardening season; and, I hope all goes well with everyone.
Stay warm and well!
Gary
Old November 6, 2009   #2
seymour_man
Tomatovillian™

Gary,

I wasnt there but I do think seeds were available from Baker Creek.
Old November 6, 2009   #3
VGary
Tomatoville Honoree

Duane, Thanks for your response. I will check at Baker Creek.
All my plants have been pulled out for the season. I am working on the varieties for the Thieneman listing in 2010. It is a difficult task but one I enjoy. I'm always wanting to offer some proven and good varieties and a few new varieties; we have faithful gardeners who have been coming all these years and they report their experiences back to me.
Stay warm and well!
Gary
Old November 17, 2009   #4
tomatoaddict

Gary, I was the one that brought the Orange fps to Choptag. My source was Baker Creek and they really don't give any info on it.