Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

CHOPTAG™ event information and discussion forum. Cincinnati Heirloom Open Pollinated Tomato Associate Growers

Old May 8, 2011   #31
Crispy Corners Guy
Tomatovillian™

Well, first let me thank Jerry, Barbee, and Lurley for all the plants! Barbee -- you could convince Noah that he needed 3 of every animal on that ark! I'm sure I will enjoy growing all the different varieties, but I am also sure I'll need to expand my garden space too. That's a good problem to have when you have addictive tendencies like I do!

Secondly, I agree with Jerry that it was so nice to have more in depth conversations -- as much as I could with 2 kids running around and trying to keep an eye on them. I'm going to do my best to be sure they become tomato fanatics like me some day too.

Lastly, I forgot to give some money for payment for renting the space at the park. Send me an e-mail with your address, Jerry, and I'll get some money in the mail to you.

I look forward to the tasting later this year, and I sure hope it dries out a bit and warms up enough for us to all have a great harvest this year.

Thanks again!
Tim
Old May 8, 2011   #32
JerryL
Tomatovillian™

Tim,

We didn't actually reserve the park yesterday so we didn't have a fee. But thanks for offering.

Had fresh eggs for breakfast a few minutes ago. Yummmmmmm!!!!!!!
Old May 11, 2011   #33
beatpoet
Tomatovillian™

Sorry I missed this, but I've got a couple extra each of Stupice and Japanese Black Trifele that are up for grabs if anyone wants them as well as one Sun Gold. Just PM me if your interested. I don't really have room left for any more tomatoes this year, so a trade is not necessary...

Last edited by beatpoet; May 12, 2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: .
Old May 12, 2011   #34
Mark0820
Tomatovillian™

I also have some extra plants for FREE:

1 Wes
1 Sara Black
1 Kardia Karpos
1 Blue Ridge Mountain
2 Andine Cornue
1 NAR
1 NAR / Brandywine cross
1 Box Car Willie
1 Sarnowski Polish Plum
1 Indian Stripe

All that is required is you stop by and pick them up. They are in 24 oz. cups, so they have a good 5 - 6 inch root base.