Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old February 21, 2006   #1
TomatoDon
Tomatovillian™

Default My Buddy Just Joined!

Hey, gang, my buddy, I think known here as trooper180, just joined! He's a Master Gardener from Oklahoma, a newly retired highway patrolman, an encyclopedic historian, a top fisherman, has a web site that is the most comprehensive of any private site in the country, and a good friend of mine. Fantastic gardener, as he is with everything.

I emailed him earlier tonight and invited him to join us, and just saw he was the newest member!

B, I'm don06 on here. Holler at me. Are you planting any Heirloom tomatoes this year?

Hope to see you in March. KB and wife from Michigan were here for the tour, but the ice pushed them to Texas. Hope to catch them on the flip flop. HS has some new signs you need to see. Will email BR soon. M and P are coming from Illinois in April.

Welcome buddy! It's fun here.
Old February 21, 2006   #2
bully
Tomatovillian™

Any friend of Don06 is a friend of mine...especially if he can get me out of a ticket... 8)

Welcome aboard.
bully is offline   Reply With Quote