Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Have a great invention to help with gardening? Are you the self-reliant type that prefers Building It Yourself vs. buying it? Share and discuss your ideas and projects with other members.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2016   #1
MrSalvage
Tomatovillian™

Default Do i have enough pressure for BIY drip line or tape system?

Hello, I have been studying the different type's irrigation. It seems as drip tape would be the most cost effective. However I have some concerns that my '"Well" will be able to handle the tape.

Then there is the fact that i want to plant out as much of my property as possible in the years to come. Yep it will take years as i am only 1 old man. lol

Anyway i been gathering as much information as I can. So I can determine what is best for this crazy piece of property that i live on.

So do i have enough pressure for to run a drip line or tape system? Will I be able to build a setup that can fulfill my needs into the future?

I am going to start adding some pictures to help with all the info / data needed to make a decent guess.

If i need more info by the end of my posts please tell me what that might be.

I am still learning all the lingo that goes with this hobby. So please be easy on a rookie.

As always thanks in advance for your any of your time.
Bill
MrSalvage is offline   Reply With Quote