Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old September 26, 2015   #166
Zenbaas
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbaas View Post
Now I know what I want for Christmas! (although I don't know if I can wait that long) Amazon comes to about $ 30 shipped despite our horrible currency exchange rate :/

Don't want the ebook version of it though, I NEED to feel the paper in my hands for this particular one
Aha...! Managed to find one listed at a local vendor so I couldn't resist.

Now I just have to wait a month until it gets here
Zenbaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17, 2015   #167
nctomatoman
Tomatoville® Moderator

Hey folks - just to let you know that I always keep a supply of the soft cover versions of my book on hand (they accompany me to local events when the bookstore doesn't supply the books). With Christmas coming, if anyone wishes to gift signed copies to anyone, send me a personal message to set up how I can mail what you need.

The Straw Bale book should be out in December, but I may have those available before the holidays as well - will let you know.

Finally, I always encourage those who have/have read my book to leave honest reviews where you wish to leave them - Good Reads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble - whatever. I strive to improve, and with more books swimming around in my head, feedback is really helpful.

Thanks - and, mostly, thanks for being so supportive - it has been a year filled with surprises, nearly daily. Next year is shaping up to be less busy, but not by much - Seattle, Chicago, Pennsylvania, Kansas City, a few locations in Virginia, Atlanta all on the radar for trips/workshops so far. I hope to see some of you at some point! This was a year that I looked forward to with no small amount of anxiety - but the way the year has gone exceeded any possible expectations by a mile! It's been busy, fun, I've learned so much - and there is so much coming!