Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old 4 Days Ago   #286
pmcgrady
Tomatovillian™

The Post Office has no problem forwarding bills to my new address, hopefully seeds will be the same.
Thanks for everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormato View Post
Going out today...

AL Be E
BELG DeN A (I really, really, really hope this gets there)
CA RE T (I could not find your wish list. Let me know if one is needed after the package arrives)
IL Mc P (I just read your PM 5 minutes after mailing. I don't remember which address I sent it to)
MO Ho T

There's light at the end of tunnel, as most remaining packages are mostly filled.
pmcgrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #287
Fritz77
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsieglaff View Post
Gary, they arrived safe and sound today! I opened the envelope and nearly fell out of my chair. My wife said did you get the wrong envelop? My 7 year old said we need to make the garden bigger. What the hell did I get myself into? But in all seriousness, thank you for running this swap. The amount of time you put in must be tremendous! Really awesome swap! I'm needing a new binder. Thanks again.

Justin
My seeds arrived the day before yesterday. Less than a week to cross the Atlantic ocean and safely land in my mailbox here in the old continent . I agree with Justin: you really did a great job Gary. Thank you for all that you've done. This was like a second Christmas for me
Fritz77 is offline   Reply With Quote