Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

New to growing your own tomatoes? This is the forum to learn the successful techniques used by seasoned tomato growers. Questions are welcome, too.

Old January 16, 2007   #1
tomgrow
Tomatovillian™

Default hotbed & coldframe

goodmorning' I see all of these grow lights and was wondering if anybody uses hotbeds to start plants.why im asking is im between purchasing one or the other.would one have an advantage over the other?thanks.

tomgrow
tomgrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2007   #2
TomatoDon
Tomatovillian™

No more advantage than your first post over the second.

Kidding aside, I'll bet most here would suggest you have the grow lights. There are some good posts on how to arrange that under those related topics. I studied a lot of ways and decided on the grow lights since that seems to be what most of the top seedling people here are using. Plus, it's a fun way to get your hands dirty in the house.

Just remember: Suze Rules. And Craig. And Carolyn. And the King of the Rulers is Mischka. That's all you need to know. :wink:

Don
Old January 18, 2007   #3
tomgrow
Tomatovillian™

thanks for the info 'sorry about the 2 postings thats my first time posting ' i'll catch on. thanks for the warning about the rulers of the roost 'can't believe earl wasn't included : . thanks a million for reply.

tomgrow
tomgrow is offline   Reply With Quote