Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

General information and discussion about cultivating peppers.

Old March 1, 2008   #1
tlcmd
Tomatovillian™

Default A little bell pepper help, please

In ordering my seed selections this year, I overlooked bell peppers. I discovered this while seeding my last vegetable flat for this April's planting (zone 7). Don't really have time to order any from my usual sources since 2/3rds of the flat was planted today. I have a Wal-Mart 1 mile away which carries Ferry-Morse seeds. Suggestions, please. I usually need only half a dozen plants, but plant more in my flats to give away. I'm not into bell peppers, but have some in the garden since fresh ones are infinitely better than storebought ones.

Thanks,
Dick

"If only Longstreet had followed orders......"

"Show me something more beautiful than a beautiful woman and then I'll go paint it." Alberto Vargas
tlcmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1, 2008   #2
robin303
Tomatovillian™

Just buy a six pack or two from Homer or Lowe's or whatever. Thats what I do for off the the wall stuff. Heck I wont tell. Saves a lot of time and they did all the work. They just need a good home. A Bell Pepper is a bell pepper and know body wouldn't know the differance anyway. Plus there slow from seed in my book.
robin303 is offline   Reply With Quote