Tomatoville® Gardening Forums


Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17, 2015   #16
PhilSeneca
BANNED
 
PhilSeneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirloomtomaguy View Post
Why do you assume he is evil? I had another link from the "guy" on the right. I sure hope you are truthful because the guy on the right is one racist, baker creek, and Tomatoville HATER! Here are the links i found
https://m.prod.facebook.com/turtleis...03943329082109
https://m.facebook.com/nativeappropr...01186783930203
https://m.facebook.com/turtleislande...01383308643198
can you please stop stalking me and posting public insults please.
__________________
-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]- Phil Seneca - Goodmindseeds.org -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-
PhilSeneca is offline  
Old April 17, 2015   #17
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™
 
heirloomtomaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: glendora ca
Posts: 2,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilSeneca View Post
can you please stop stalking me and posting public insults please.
Nice try truth hurts. Good day from a former customer.
__________________
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
heirloomtomaguy is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #18
PhilSeneca
BANNED
 
PhilSeneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

if you have a problem with the politics of the videos on my website, or with my personal life which you are invading, please do not share them here, which i assume is intended to be a safe environment for all kinds of people to share information and seeds.

please keep the talk centered around tomatoes, instead of personal attacks.
__________________
-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]- Phil Seneca - Goodmindseeds.org -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-

Last edited by PhilSeneca; April 18, 2015 at 12:08 AM. Reason: typo
PhilSeneca is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #19
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™
 
heirloomtomaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: glendora ca
Posts: 2,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilSeneca View Post
if you have a problem with the politics of the videos on my website, or with my personal life which you are invading, please do not share them here, which i assume is intended to be a safe environment for all kinds of people to share information and seeds.

please keep the talk centered around tomatoes, instead of personal attacks.
How a person is in their personal life says alot about their character. That same character, whether intentional or not, will shine through in your business practices sooner or later. Everyone has their right to be who they want to be it's who we choose to be in life that matters. For me the people of Tomatoville are more than just screen names talking about tomatoes. We are a community of tomato lovers who also build relationships with one another. These relationships are built on honesty, trust, and acceptance. This is what makes this online community special. I am just trying to protect what all of us have worked to make great. I do not mean to invade any privacy but once hatred is put on the internet its no longer private but quite public. I hope you can understand where i am coming from and someday change your point of view. It saddens me in this day and age that someone could be so close minded and negative. Good luck in your seed business for today you lost a customer.........besides i thought your evil twin was not you anyways, but then again it turns out he was.
__________________
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
heirloomtomaguy is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #20
PhilSeneca
BANNED
 
PhilSeneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

like i said please do not use this space to attack my character but instead to discuss tomatoes. am i a racist in your eyes for working to preserve and restore the culture of my people? please do not spread libel.
__________________
-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]- Phil Seneca - Goodmindseeds.org -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-
PhilSeneca is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #21
PhilSeneca
BANNED
 
PhilSeneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

if fighting for the survival of my nation and culture is wrong, then i don't want to be right. please help support indigenous farmers in our efforts to keep our seeds from destruction. please do not attack us or stalk us for being born to different races and nations than your own, or for having political views that include a future for indigenous peoples.
__________________
-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]- Phil Seneca - Goodmindseeds.org -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-
PhilSeneca is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #22
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™
 
heirloomtomaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: glendora ca
Posts: 2,512
Default

Im all for preserving indigenous nations. Many of my good friends, people who i have known all my 33 years, are native to this land. I grew up in a small town of 3600 people many of which have been here long before my family. I appreciate you preserving the seeds of your elders and forefathers. What i don't like is how you spread hate. The links i posted worked fine until you deleted them only proving that you were in fact the evil twin who posted all the hate. Im done bickering back and forth twist it how you will but you will never change who you are. BUYER BEWARE!
__________________
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
heirloomtomaguy is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #23
PhilSeneca
BANNED
 
PhilSeneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

i didn't come here to be scrutinized by your judgments of my personal life which you have invaded, posting copyrighted private photographs and libel. what spurred your initial quest to stalk me and invalidate me on a personal level? what made me different than other members of tomatoville? can you please stop singling me out and attacking me for not being from the same culture as you. i deserve to be here too. please keep the discussion about tomatoes, not about whether or not you like me or my politics.
__________________
-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]- Phil Seneca - Goodmindseeds.org -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-
PhilSeneca is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #24
heirloomtomaguy
Tomatovillian™
 
heirloomtomaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: glendora ca
Posts: 2,512
Default

There you go always rooting back to our cultural differences. Spoken like a true bigot. Pathetic! One last quote from your facebook post before im done. And i quote you "Tomatoville is a tomato forum that is a den of bigots and pro-GMO cave dwelling corporate shills." Im surprised you would want to be here with us cave dwellers. Good night.
__________________
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
heirloomtomaguy is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #25
PhilSeneca
BANNED
 
PhilSeneca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 21
Default

im sorry you think our cultural differences make me bigoted, but i assert that my cultural differences should be allowed to exist, and that they bear no justification for your attacks on my character or your attempts to hinder my work restoring the culture of my people. please do not stalk and attack native american farmers for having different politics than you have. i deserve to be here too regardless of your opinions of my personal life. i wish i could participate here without being attacked.
__________________
-[]-[]-/\-[]-[]- Phil Seneca - Goodmindseeds.org -[]-[]-/\-[]-[]-
PhilSeneca is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #26
Mischka
Tomatoville® Administrator
 
Mischka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Bay State
Posts: 3,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilSeneca View Post
im sorry you think our cultural differences make me bigoted, but i assert that my cultural differences should be allowed to exist, and that they bear no justification for your attacks on my character or your attempts to hinder my work restoring the culture of my people. please do not stalk and attack native american farmers for having different politics than you have. i deserve to be here too regardless of your opinions of my personal life. i wish i could participate here without being attacked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forked_tongue.jpg (256.3 KB, 676 views)
__________________
Mischka


One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.


Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:


"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."


No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline  
Old April 18, 2015   #27
Mischka
Tomatoville® Administrator
 
Mischka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Bay State
Posts: 3,171
Default

Speaketh with forked tongue much, ke-mo sah-bee? That PC cultural differences crap doesn't fly here when it's used as an excuse to denigrate others. Put THAT in your peace pipe and smoke it.
__________________
Mischka


One last word of farewell, Dear Master and Mistress.


Whenever you visit my grave,

say to yourselves with regret

but also with happiness in your hearts

at the remembrance of my long happy life with you:


"Here lies one who loved us and whom we loved."


No matter how deep my sleep I shall hear you,

and not all the power of death

can keep my spirit

from wagging a grateful tail.
Mischka is offline  
Old April 19, 2015   #28
Mojave
Tomatovillian™
 
Mojave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay area Z9a
Posts: 822
Default

What a two faced fraud! What the heck was that all about?

Thanks guys for exposing this fellow, I was lost for a while there.
__________________
Bill
_______________________________________________

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
-John Muir


Believe those who seek the Truth: Doubt those who find it.
-André Gide
Mojave is offline  
Old April 19, 2015   #29
Waiting
Tomatovillian™
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Central California
Posts: 72
Default

I kept looking over my shoulder expecting to see Rod Serling.
Waiting is offline  
Old April 19, 2015   #30
Mojave
Tomatovillian™
 
Mojave's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: SF Bay area Z9a
Posts: 822
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting View Post
I kept looking over my shoulder expecting to see Rod Serling.

https://youtu.be/-b5aW08ivHU
__________________
Bill
_______________________________________________

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.
-John Muir


Believe those who seek the Truth: Doubt those who find it.
-André Gide
Mojave is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
"good mind seeds" , goodmindseeds

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.


★ Tomatoville® is a registered trademark of Commerce Holdings, LLC ★ All Content ©2017 Commerce Holdings, LLC ★