Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Information and discussion regarding garden diseases, insects and other unwelcome critters.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #10
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Yes, My Plants are doing well too from Cold Weather. Amen!!!!!

It was around 10:00 P.M. News; the Weather Man looked into the TV closely and Said "Take your Plants in tonight as the temperature was below 35. I went out in the Dark putting over 3,000.00 potted Plants back in the Greenhouse. My Tomato Plant Sales at Angel Field Heirloom Tomatoes Started GOOD on May 1, 2024.
My Tomato Plants Out in different fields are growing new Leaves too. I might send that Weaterman some Tomato Plans before I Sell Out.
This unexpected "Cold Weather" only damages the outer structure of the leaves of the Tomato Plant, which just needs to be "Cut Off".
My Tomato Plants with the Tomatoes on them; did not get their levels cut off until today. I just wanted to learn from this strange Weater. The New Leaves were still growing back above the damaged Leaves. So It looks like my Heirloom Tomato Plants are self-healing.

Last edited by MrsJustice; 1 Week Ago at 12:02 AM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote