Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old April 29, 2022   #16
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey_BY View Post
Usually I share my extra seedlings with my friends and neighboors and don't care about yogurt pots I use
30-50% of all seedlings are for such sharing. It's a big fun. We have been doing this way from Soviet Union times
Hello Andrey and Everyone

Have been Praying for you and your people, Amen!!

I am also planning a free giveaway of Heirloom Seeds and Plants, but Selling my Large Tomato Transplants during my Yearly May Plant Sale. I Normally have my May Plant sell online only, but this year I want to help out locally. My First April Plant sale was good, with many people not knowing my farm was here for 20 years. I hope I can word my Advertisement properly to get a good outcome, again.

It is good people are getting to know me as a God Fearing Farmer.
Farmers can be Beautiful Females who can drive a Tractor or Tillers with a Dress on, Amen!!
Seeing things upside down is hard sometimes, Amen!!!

Last edited by MrsJustice; April 29, 2022 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Dyslexia
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29, 2022   #17
PaulF
Tomatovillian™

These are my extras this year. Advertised on social media with several takers already. Free will donation always gets my expenses taken care of. I waited an extra few weeks to start the seedlings but need to wait another two weeks next year. Be patient.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8401.jpg (211.8 KB, 24 views)
Old April 29, 2022   #18
MrsJustice
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF View Post
These are my extras this year. Advertised on social media with several takers already. Free will donation always gets my expenses taken care of. I waited an extra few weeks to start the seedlings but need to wait another two weeks next year. Be patient.
PauLF

Thank you for understanding me this morning. It is hard suffering from Dyslexia. Thank you why I am glad my neighbors are understanding me and my personality as a female Farmer, Amen!!!. Yes God made me different and I am thankful to the Nuns in New Jersey who helped me believe in myself. Trust me, I will not try to understand Google and my website without studying First. With all this time on my hands without studying the Laws and showing News Channels, I am learning about the Farming Business better. Focusing on Local Customers lets people understand you better.
I hope my May Sale and free giveaways are successful. I had a neighbor who lives down the street from me and did not know all of our Mini Farms were around him. He looked around 70 years old. So I will focus more on educating citizens around me on the farming history of Shepard Mallory and train myself not to speak of the pain of the past, Amen!!
MrsJustice is offline   Reply With Quote