Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Discussion forum for environmentally-friendly alternatives to replace synthetic chemicals and fertilizers.

Old February 13, 2012   #16
rockhound
Tomatovillian™

It would be nice if there were links to those studies referred to.
rockhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13, 2012   #17
fortyonenorth
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhound View Post
It would be nice if there were links to those studies referred to.
Rockhound - You can find them under the "Research and Analysis" tab: http://www.seaagri.com/research.htm
fortyonenorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17, 2012   #18
The Future
Tomatovillian™

I have been using diluted ocean water for years having read Dr. Murray's work. No controlled studies by me but I do endorse it. To make the point I once grew a watermelon (on a patio) in otherwise sterile pest moss with success. Another ocean water vendor claims there are nitrogen fixing bacteria in the ocean water (among the 20,000 in there) that after 3 years or so, make commercial fertilizer applications uneccesary.
Old March 11, 2012   #19
eltex

You know, between this stuff, actinnovate, biota, myco and all the other soil prep stuff, we should have the best and mostest tomatoes ever.

seriously though, it is hard to keep track of all these things, and we have barely discussed how all these goodies interact with each other.
Old March 12, 2012   #20
John3
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltex View Post
You know, between this stuff, actinnovate, biota, myco and all the other soil prep stuff, we should have the best and mostest tomatoes ever.

seriously though, it is hard to keep track of all these things, and we have barely discussed how all these goodies interact with each other.
I started a thread but put in My 2 cent which I now find out you can't search or search is not working for me for it. Anyways, I have tried to put all the info from all over the forum in the first post here's the link
http://www.tomatoville.com/showthread.php?t=18010
John3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21, 2012   #21
epsilon
Tomatovillian™

you know now that both sides have spoken I'd kind of like to sea(lol) some side by sides done of the above product especially because one has a slightly more attractive price point that the other but at the same time I also wonder how concentrated the other one is comparatively to the later of the two mentioned, my meaning being that I wonder which product actually offers the best per application/production cost.

Some thing that I've learned to trust is group consensus and this goes especially for things that I intend on spending my own time and money on. So I will probably either wait until a few members have conducted side by sides or until I have some spare change that I could shell for the two products so as that I can conduct my own analysis in the effectiveness of the products.
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7, 2013   #22
John3
Tomatovillian™

Any results yet? and photos?
Old March 14, 2013   #23
Dak
Tomatovillian™

Curious as well, any reviews from last year?
Dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2013   #24
John3
Tomatovillian™

Sea-Crop's first video about product looks like it was released about 5 months ago. It sounds like he waited three for some farm tests to come in. sodium chloride (table salt) Na

Last edited by John3; March 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM.