Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Information and discussion regarding garden diseases, insects and other unwelcome critters.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 4, 2018   #16
seaeagle
Tomatovillian™

I believe people have the right to know the risks associated with any chemical they use or are thinking about using. That's all. I don't think anyone would or should be opposed to that.

Did I expect the reaction from persons using the chemical to be any different than what I have seen. Absolutely not.

Example

In 1964 the Surgeon General said tobacco was harmful to your health. Did everyone stop smoking. No they did not. Most took the attitude "What do they know, I feel fine" or were addicted and couldn't stop.

Did it keep a lot of people from starting smoking who would have if that warning had not come out? Absolutely

Maybe this thread is aimed at those who are thinking about using it and maybe they can make a better choice. And certainly this thread or any of my opinions were not directed at any one person in particular.
seaeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chlorothalonil , daconil