Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Upstate New York - Canada event information and discussion forum.

Old August 12, 2008   #1
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Pomona,
Nice little basket of tomatoes you got going there! It sure looks like you do have ground cherries. They are small like that and very sweet. I need to grow some next year.
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
Old August 14, 2008   #2
freeze12
Tomatovillian™

Exclamation All Purpose Fertilizer-Fish emulsion

I did not know where to post this but being a lot of Western NewYorkers are her I would post this.As the title states..I found an ad on Buffalo Craiglist for the mentioned and more at a VERY good price.He has the fish emulsion=4- 1gallon bottles(case) for $10.00!!!He also has Insecticidal soap etc.
the guys name is Don and his phone number is:716-982-2598 and lives near the zoo.I am stocking up on some myself at this price!!!..... Thanks!

Last edited by freeze12; August 26, 2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added area code
Old August 25, 2008   #3
remy
Buffalo-Niagara Tomato TasteFest™ Coordinator

Dan,
I don't know how I missed your message before! Did you get the emulsion? Did the guy have more, or do you think it is all gone?
Remy

Yes, we have a great party for WNY/Ontario tomato growers every year on Grand Island!
Owner of The Sample Seed Shop
Old August 26, 2008   #4
freeze12
Tomatovillian™

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by remy View Post
Dan,
I don't know how I missed your message before! Did you get the emulsion? Did the guy have more, or do you think it is all gone?
Remy
Remy....I got 2 cases of the "Fish Emulsion" plus "Rootone",Insect killing soap","Oxygen Plus Liquid plant food" and He had a LOT left as He bought a Tractor Trailer full of the product.I plant on getting more!! At the price He is asking I would be crazy not to!!

PS;Remy,8/26-7:00pm i just called Don & He still has some left but You better hurry as someone called asking for 20 cases plus He put some aside for Me.

Last edited by freeze12; August 26, 2008 at 06:59 PM.