Tomatoville® Gardening Forums

Notices

Member discussion regarding the methods, varieties and merits of growing tomatoes.

Old January 10, 2017   #1
Fiishergurl
Tomatovillian™

Default Problems with Tapatalk - any alternatives?

Are there any apps for android similar to Tapatalk that work for TVille? Since the last update to Tapatalk, I cannot see the forums or upload any pictures. All it does is spin.

Just wondering if there are any alternative apps. I already tried ubinstalling and reinstalling, rebooting phone, checked for any updates, etc. Its been like this about a month now.

Thanks
Ginny
Fiishergurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2017   #2
Fiishergurl
Tomatovillian™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiishergurl View Post
Are there any apps for android similar to Tapatalk that work for TVille? Since the last update to Tapatalk, I cannot see the forums or upload any pictures. All it does is spin.

Just wondering if there are any alternative apps. I already tried ubinstalling and reinstalling, rebooting phone, checked for any updates, etc. Its been like this about a month now.

Thanks
Ginny
Oops nevermind. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app again and this time it seems to have fixed the issues.

Ginny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Fiishergurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2017   #3
maxjohnson
Tomatovillian™

I uninstalled it anyway, too many ads now and I'm not about to pay yearly subscription. I consider buying the pro version but all of the latest reviews are 1 star and the company have a habit of retiring old paid app and you have to buy their new one again. I remembered I had a paid version of this app in the past and it disappeared.

Last edited by maxjohnson; January 10, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
maxjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2017   #4
cloz
Tomatovillian™

I found Tapatalk to have too many problems to be worthwhile. Never worked when I wanted to use it. Lost log-in every time it was updated. I find it much easier to use Safari browser on my iPhone and bookmark Tville. It saves the log-in and is just like using my MacBook at home, just a smaller screen.

Cloz
cloz is offline   Reply With Quote